IDES ALV CONCEPT
7th November 2013
IDES entered the Active Lifestyle Vehicle (ALV) challenge, competing against entries from all over the world, to develop a vehicle with the goal of enhancing the owner’s experience as an athlete or active adult / family.
IDES ALV concept was an entry to a design challenge which was initiated and supported by Carspondent.com in conjunction with Local Motors and seen by the world’s leading automakers, automotive journalists and professional athletes.
IDES entry was well received and received positive feedback from the panel of judges.
IDES ALV concept includes the following features:
- The ability to load one Road Bike inside
- Easily cleanable / washable interior
- Configurable / Customisable Cargo area
- Shower & Changing facilities
- The ability to do light off-roading
- The ability to camp in
- Panoramic views